The Lonely Centrist

A place for reasoned debate about the issues of the day.

See my complete profile

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The best underrated blog you've never read is back!

Well, I'm back from vacation to parts uncivilized, and able to post once again. I was so pleased to have Krempasky of the popular RedState call this site, "The best underrated blog you've never read" (scroll down to "Lest I be Accused"). It helped me get a record number of hits that day, but of course, the timing could have been better - I then left town for 10 days, had no blogging, and lost my chance to hook new readers!

Fate has a way of doing that to you.

LINKS
  • The Skeptic
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Michael Barone
  • The New Republic
  • National Review
  • Democracy Project
  • Bob Bauer
  • Center for Competitive Politics
  • Ryan Sager
  • Going to the Matt
  • Professor Bainbridge
  • Volokh Conspiracy
  • Mystery Pollster
  • Amitai Etzioni
  • Alexander Chrenkoff
  • Middle East Media Research Institute
  • Right Democrat
  • Democrats for Life