The Lonely Centrist

A place for reasoned debate about the issues of the day.

See my complete profile

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Boy am I hurt

Even though Professor Rick Hasen, whose Election Law Blog, is probably the most viewed election law cite in the country, admits that I am, "someone who obviously knows a great deal about election law," he has left me off his, new, expanded blogroll of "Election Law Resources." I think it's the anonymous thing - that seemed to bug him, and I note he is at pains to give the name of the people behind each blog he lists. If the internet had existed in 1788, would he have linked to the anonymously written Federalist Papers? We'll never know, I guess.

Or maybe it's because, as he says here and here, he just doesn't like what I wrote about his op-ed on Judge Roberts. You can judge for yourself whether or not I in some way "mischaracterized" him, as he says near the bottom of the second post linked to in the last sentence.

Oh well, we will just keep plugging away. We are confident that soon anyone who wants to know the full story about election law will consider this must reading!

LINKS
  • The Skeptic
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Michael Barone
  • The New Republic
  • National Review
  • Democracy Project
  • Bob Bauer
  • Center for Competitive Politics
  • Ryan Sager
  • Going to the Matt
  • Professor Bainbridge
  • Volokh Conspiracy
  • Mystery Pollster
  • Amitai Etzioni
  • Alexander Chrenkoff
  • Middle East Media Research Institute
  • Right Democrat
  • Democrats for Life